368 Hurontario St., Collingwood
Jane's Spiritual Centre will provide you with the opportunity to learn how to connect with your Higher Power in order to receive guidance and comfort during those challenging times we must face on our Life Journey.
Come in and browse through the many items on sale to help you connect with your Higher Self on this sometimes complicated Life Journey.
* There is a Psychic/Medium available for a Reading Wednesday to Sunday by appointment or by chance.
Psychic Readings, Akashic Records & Past Life regression are available Monday & Tuesday by appoinment only.
Come in and hear what your Spirits Guides have to tell you.
Check under Readers for times.
*Shaman with 25 yrs experience is available for a reading or healing on Fridays from 12:00 - 5:00. Let him help you see who you are at a soul level and to understand your soul purpose.
* Holistic Alternative Healings helps to supplement more traditional Western Medicine. Relax and meditate as we clear and move your energy into a greater state of balance. We offer Reiki, Chakra Balancing and Crystal Energy Healing every Wednesday and Saturday.
Reflexology and Body Talk can be arranged. See Healing Room for details.
* Meditation and Psychic Development is held every Wednesday evening from 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
* Workshops - see Calendar for details.
*Sabbats - Join me in an altar ceremony and put forth your intentions for the coming months. Share energy with like minded people and take home a seasonal item for your altar.These are Free.
* Seances - which serve as a Group Mediumship Event, are an opportunity for you to connect with a "Lost Love One".
See Events for details.
* Astrology Chart of your life from birth to death. See More/ Other services
* Akashic Records (Past Life Library), Past Life Regression, Soul Retrieval - These workshops are offered on a private reading or party basis. See Other Services for details.
A 11' x 15' room is available for rent by the hour or the day. Call for details.
PARKING is available perpendicular to the front of the building. Please do not pull forward over the sidewalk.
There is also space in the driveway off Sixth St.